The New York Times
The New Yorker
- Our Reviews of Men or Real Amazon Reviews of Jar Openers? (cowritten with Theresa Masse)
- End Times Knock-Knock Jokes
- Other Things You Should Let Sink In
- Motherhood: An FAQ
- A Generic First Day of Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter Conversation
- I'm Your Freelance Check and I'm Here to Change Your Life
- List: Message on a Heart-Shaped Candy or DM That Gets You Blocked 4-Ever?
- List: Netflix and Chill for Married People
- List: Other News Stories I Expect the Media to Break This Year
- Get Pumped for Our 110% Sexual Harassment-Free Holiday Office Party!
- I’m Asking for Privacy While I Seek Treatment for Being a Piece of Human Garbage
- Just What I Wanted, a Whole 24 Hours of Recognition Once a Year
- List: Other Books Ivanka Trump Should Consider Writing
- The Resistance Will Be Brought to You By Pepsi
- A Guide for Brands That Have Recently Discovered Women
- List: “If Mama Ain’t Happy Ain’t Nobody Happy”: Revised and Expanded
- I’m Looking for a Candidate Who Tells It Like It Is
- Are You Sure There Isn’t Something Else I Can Do Before the End of the School Year?
- List: Your Cute Wedding Hashtags Twenty Years Later
- Please Don’t Get Murdered at School Today
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac Predicts “We’re All Fucked” This Winter
- Is There a Parenting Expert On This Plane?
- List: Radiohead Song or Accurate Description of My Parenting?
- List: I Know You Are But What Am I: Political Edition
- Welcome to Our Design Studio, Where You’ll Never See the Light of Day But You Can Bring Your Dog
Working Not Working
- An Honest Back-to-School Letter From Your Child's New Teacher
- I've Edited a Website for 12 Months so I'm Pretty Sure I Know What It's Like to Have a 1-year-old
- Nursery Rhymes I Now Sing to My Kids Thanks to This Stupid Election
- Things I'll Be Saying on Thanksgiving Instead of Grace
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Gay Marriage
The Belladonna Comedy
- When Will It Be Time's Up for Motherhood and Marriage?
- Things I Did When I Was Supposed to be Writing My Book
- Oh my God, Sports Illustrated. Just Stop.
- A Day on the Internet in 2017: An Internal Transcript
- Hey America, do accidents happen anymore? Especially when a kid is involved?
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Bernie Sanders
- A Conversation with Chris Monks, Managing Editor of McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3